[row] [span12] [row_in] [content_box custom_class=”wht_gray”] [title_box title=”Technologia”] [frame align=”left”] [/frame] Ventilation and air conditioning is one of the most important systems in modern buildings such as hospitals, laboratories and pharmaceutical facilities. Properly designed and completed system not only creates microclimate, but it is also crucial in maintaining air quality. Climatic offer includes dedicated devices for ventilation and air conditioning systems of clean rooms , such as air handling units, recirculation modules, air distribution and control elements, laminar flow ceilings and air diffusers with absolute filter, air humidifiers, etc. Full functionality and reliability of the system is guaranteed by Climatic manufacturing components which provide dedicated systems of control – measurement and automation (I & C) and BMS designed and installed by our engineers. [/content_box] [/row_in] [content_box custom_class=”wht_gray_ti”] [title_box title=”Benefits”][/content_box] [content_box custom_class=”dark_gray”] [row_in] [span6] [title_box title=”Din EC 1946 Certificate” custom_class=”red-title-list”]
- Clean room dedicated solutions.
- The highest available standard on the market.
- Quality assurance and reliability
[/span6] [span6] [title_box title=”ENERGY SAVINGS” custom_class=”red-title-list”]
- Clean room dedicated recirculation modules.
- Air handling, instrumentation and BMS as a complete solution from a single manufacturer
[/span6] [/row_in] [spacer] [row_in] [span6] [title_box title=”OPTIMIZED TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS” custom_class=”red-title-list”]
- Individual device selection to each designed ventilation and air conditioning system
- Designed and manufactured by Climatic
- Solutions verified in practice
- Easy access to device service area for maintenance purposes
[/span6] [span6] [title_box title=”LOW OPERATING COSTS” custom_class=”red-title-list”]
- Significant energy savings
- Low maintenance costs
- 24-hour technical assistance
[/span6] [/row_in] [/content_box] [content_box custom_class=”wht_gray”] [title_box title=”Devices”] [row_in custom_class=”cont-halfpage-row”] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Air handling units
[frame align=”left”] [/frame] Air handling units are dedicated to rooms with high hygiene requirements, such as operating rooms and aseptic hospital rooms, laboratories and rooms in the pharmaceutical industry. They have National Institute of Hygiene (NIH) sanitary certificate. They meet the strict requirements of European standards, including the German DIN EN 1946-4. They provide air of sufficient purity, relevant parameters of heat and humidity, ensuring that minimize energy costs and necessary service. The air handling units have a wide range of efficiency between 1500 m3 and 11,500 m3. The devices are compact and ready to connect to the system. The modular design allows flexible configuration of the individual sections and fittings. Applied automation and support of standard communication protocols allows for 24-hour monitoring of the operation.
- DIN EC 1946-4 certificate
- Wide range eficiency
- “Plug and play” technology
- Modular design
- 24-hour monitoring of the performance
- Support standard communication protocols
[/span6] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Recirculation modules
[frame align=”left”] [/frame] In order to reduce investment costs and the costs of operating air conditioning system in the operating theaters, there are more and more devices which reuse air coming from the operating rooms. Part of the stream of exhaust air from the clean room is recirculated and mixed in the right proportions with the outside air drawn up in the air conditioning cabinet, and through the system of channels goes to the laminar flow ceiling and onto the operating field. One such solution are recirculation modules CLIMAREC CMMR. These devices are mounted in operating theaters or in its immediate vicinity. CLIMAREC CMMR modules are used for individual preparation of air in the operating room. The air is prepared by air-conditioning cabinet, then through the laminar ceiling to the operating room. A portion of the air stream is recirculated through the module CLIMAREC CMMR.
- Low investments and maintenance costs.
- Reduction of operating costs of air conditioning system up to 60%.
- Possibility of mounting both in newly built and existing facilities.
[/span6] [/row_in] [row_in custom_class=”cont-halfpage-row”] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″]Laminar flow ceilings
[frame align=”left”] [/frame] Clean rooms such as operating theaters require that the ceiling with the air supply with a stable stream of displacement flow optimally ventilate the air. It provides steady air flow in a protected area. After passing through HEPA filters, sterile air is blown onto an area covering medical equipment, such as the operating table, operating team and operational instruments, creating a sterile zone of protection against pollution.
Features of the CMSL laminar floor ceiling:
- To ensure the sustainable protection of the operating field by dynamically increased pressure in a protected area, covering by the laminar flow ceiling.
- To provide the required amount of fresh air to the operating room in order to reduce the concentration of anesthetic gases.
- filtering the air supplied in order to remove bacterial and viral contaminants providing the best patient protection. Applied absolute filters class H13 or H14 for a minimum filtration efficiency of 99.95%.
- eceiving heat gains by supplying an appropriate amount of air at a suitable temperature.
- Increase the pressure in the operating room with respect to adjacent rooms to avoid penetration of contaminants from these facilities.
- Allowing continuous operation in the operating room without requiring additional time to “regenerate” after operation.
[/span6] [span6] Main benefits of CMSL laminar flow ceiling
- Horizontal location of HEPA filters directly above the operating field, providing lower resistance to flow of HEPA filters, than in the case of channel filters.
- Uniform air flow in a protected area by using a large plane filters and polyester canvas.
- Frame, rigid structure made of stainless steel for tightness and easy installation.
- Resistance to corrosion and disinfectants thanks to stainless steel.
- Space for the operating lamp with a tight aperture masking.
- The possibility of continuous monitoring of filter fouling due to the pressure drop sensor placed on the filter.
- Simple filter change due to easily disassembled aperture made of polyester canvas.
- Wide range of sizes and ways to power the ceiling allows flexible adaptation to the building. That is why they can be used in other areas such as ICU departments, laboratories, pharmaceutical facilities.
- Quality control of each ceiling by means of the integrity tfest.
[/span6] [/row_in] [row_in custom_class=”cont-halfpage-row”] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Humidifiers
[frame align=”left”] [/frame] HumiMedic humidifiers family includes two types of electric steam devices, suitable for installation in ventilation inside the building. The first type is electrode humidifier with HMEE designation which is designed to work with water taken from the water supply network. The second type is a humidifier comprising electric heater, with HMEG designation which is designed to work with all types of water (also distilled water, demineralized water and softened water).
There are three variants of controlling humidifiers:
- controlled by an external signal 0-10V
- controlled by ON / OFF
- Controlled by an internal control
HumiMedic humidifiers are designed for maximum reliability and ease of use. Steam humidifiers HumiMedic RHumidifiers HumiMedic R are made in a free-standing roof version with antifreeze protection. Due to the design, type of control and the use of materials resistant to weather conditions, humidifiers HumiMedic R are designed for installations on roofs of the buildings.[/span6] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Air diffusers with absolute filter
[frame align=”left”] [/frame] OBeside air handling units and laminar flow ceilings we offer air distribution elements necessary to provide appropriate conditions in clean rooms. Square rotating diffusers are used to supply the low and medium pressure installations in a non-aggressive environment. They are characterized by air flow of high swirling, which causes intense mixing of the supply air with the room air and it results in a draft-free ventilation. Applied air deflectors make it possible to regulate the flow of air.
The diffusers are equipped with sensors allowing to track the degree of filters soiling, temperature and flow rate. This ensures the safe and optimal operation of the system while ensuring that the requirements of hygiene standards are met. The diffusers are made of stainless steel or galvanized sheet metal painted in any color according to RAL color palette. Depending on requirements, we use filters mounted directly in plenum boxes. Filter integrity is checked through the measurement points. The absolute filters are tested at the factory according to the standard EN 1822 and oil test for leaks.[/span6] [/row_in] [row_in custom_class=”cont-halfpage-row”] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Lignin traps[frame align=”left] [/frame]Lignin traps are used in operating theaters and the pharmaceutical industry. They are designed to capture snippets of dressings or similar deposits. Inlet grilles have a frame of stretched stainless steel mesh, which can be easily removed and cleaned. Applied grid (scraps trap) prevents contamination of the air ducts, thereby ensuring high hygienic ventilation.[/span6] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Variable flow controller VAV (Variable Air Volume)
Variable flow controller VAV (Variable Air Volume) is a control device used in automatic air flow control systems in ventilation and air conditioning installations HVAC. The controller is designed to maintain a constant pressure in rooms or air ducts. Maintaining a constant pressure is used in clean rooms, operating rooms or laboratory rooms. In combination with the temperature controller, VAV can be used for controlling the temperature in the room taking into consideration the non-uniform thermal loads in the rooms, and also according to the changing external factors. The controllers can be used both in supply as well as exhaust air systems.[/span6] [/row_in] [row_in custom_class=”cont-halfpage-row”] [span6 custom_class=”halfpage-span6″] Ventilation ducts
[frame align=”left”] [/frame] Rectangular ducts made in linear, seamless welding technology, and traditional ones: round, oval and “Spiro”, mounting hardware and accessories for ventilation installation, smoke ventilation and chimney are made of stainless steel with increased molybdenum content. [/span6] [/row_in] [/content_box]
[content_box custom_class=”color1 “]
[title_box title=”Find out more”]